Re: way OT - gas
- From: Rufus <not@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 19:27:37 GMT
Rufus wrote:...my mileage has always been, and continues to be
high...but at least now you've got a new gear-hauler.
My 89 Chev Astro van gets 16-19mpg. Not what I consider
very good. But the last time I put any gas in it was
June. I'm still at half a tank.
In Your Ears for 40 Years
Sounds like my '92 GMC Jimmy...except I get about 26-28 MPG. But seeing as I mostly ride my Harleys daily and get in excess of 50 MPG, I haven't put gas in my truck for a couple months either...think it's at 3/4 at the mo'.
- Prev by Date: Re: way OT - gas
- Next by Date: Re: way OT - gas
- Previous by thread: Re: way OT - gas
- Next by thread: Re: way OT - gas