Re: techincal question: ABOUT AMPS AND MICS
- From: Rufus <not@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 01:56:18 GMT
ARLOWE:THe Hughes & Kettner Edition
Blue series have stereo RCA inputs for
hooking up CD players...
Nil:Depending on what the amp really wants to see,
it might or might not be bet best connection.
If they're RCA jacks, they probably want to
see a line-level input...
He's also going to have problems trying
to interface that SM-57 to his computer.
He'll come up with a new and totally
unrelated project in about 48 hrs.
Amps with inputs
You Played on Lawrence Welk?
Yes but no blue notes. Just blue hairs.
Really simple...he'll want one of these...
....or something like it...next project...
- Prev by Date: Re: is there a newsgroup for singers?
- Next by Date: Re: I've Changed my mind about Dylan
- Previous by thread: Re: techincal question: ABOUT AMPS AND MICS