Re: Recommended string gauge
- From: Charmed Snark <snark@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 12:53:38 -0400
Sean expounded in kF6Xj.2957$KB3.2382@edtnps91:">news:kF6Xj.2957$KB3.2382@edtnps91:
David Raleigh Arnold wrote:breakage.
On Wed, 14 May 2008 17:29:39 -0700, Box Monster wrote:
I'm thinking of getting my guitar restrung because these strings are
getting kind of old. But, I haven't been able to decide on a string
gauge. I know that lighter gauge strings make fretting, sliding, and
bending easier, which is good since I'm a soloist. On the other hand,
lower gauge strings have a better tone and are less prone to
0.010'' for acoustic, 0.009 for electric. daveA
10s on an acoustic? Ugh. It would be like rubber bands on a shoe box.
Forget that girly man stuff.
I must have missed the "acoustic" somewhere..
** Posted from http://www.teranews.com **
- Prev by Date: Re: Got my Line 6 TonePort GX
- Next by Date: Re: Recommended string gauge
- Previous by thread: Re: Recommended string gauge
- Next by thread: Re: Recommended string gauge