Re: Recommended string gauge
- From: "Greg Cisko" <gcisko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 16 May 2008 08:59:59 -0500
"hcbowman" <hcbowman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On May 15, 7:04 pm, "Lumpy" <lu...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Compare a volkswagon and a mack truck,
both moving at 60 mph. The truck takes
longer to stop, and requires more energy
to stop, than the little VW.
I thought you were wrong on this one, Lumpy. This is a common
freshman physics problem, and the truck and car should stop in the
same distance because the truck tires have more friction with the road
due to its greater weight. They also teach this in motorcycle safety
But if true, it uses more energy to do so.
The Pentatonic Scale Explained
school in a vain attempt to discourage tailgating. However, empirical
data say you're right (DARN!):
- Prev by Date: Re: Recommended string gauge
- Next by Date: Re: Finding Beat One of the song.
- Previous by thread: Re: Recommended string gauge
- Next by thread: Re: Recommended string gauge