Re: TV as a practice aid?
- From: "Lumpy" <lumpy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 10:46:39 -0700
... If playing gigs is your goal,
you will be in a multi-tasking situation. Might as well get used to it. I
along with whatever commercial comes on. Great ear training.
I think they should make rehearsal DVDs
for guitarists. They would contain crowd
scenes and noise, cell phones, people talking,
some drunk chick throwing up, etc. No music.
You put the DVD on the player,
then rehearse your act.
You could choose between -
- college town rock concert
- drunken Irish Pub County Cork
- drunken Irish Pub Des Moines
- drunken Irish Pub section at Starbucks,
Fashion Plaza Mall, San Fernando
That would be a lot more practical, I think,
than a lot of teaching videos.
Do HIS tech!
In Your Ears for 40 Years
- Prev by Date: Re: Music Theory and Ear Training
- Next by Date: Re: Music Theory and Ear Training
- Previous by thread: Re: TV as a practice aid?
- Next by thread: Re: TV as a practice aid?