Re: What are you listening to now?
- From: Jim <askme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 11:29:50 -0700
What are you listening to right now? Indie bands? R&R? What's in your Mp3 player / CD player? Clapton, Stones, Willie Nelson,
Jerry Jeff Walker, Kinks? What?????
I listen to all kinds of music, so don't typecast me by this one... The last one I loaded was Lit, "A Place in the Sun." I hadn't listed to it in years, and while I found myself bumping by some songs, others I still really like (like "Zip-Lock" and "Quicksand." (Also saw them in a very small club setting in '99 when this album was getting major play. I got a chance to talk to them for a couple of minutes, and they signed a poster for my wife. I think it's still hanging in the laundry room.)
What can you listen to over and over, what picks you up / puts you in better frame of mind??????
Oh, man! Depends... I keep 100 CD loaded in my home changer at all times, and just about any one of them could qualify depending on mood.
- Prev by Date: Re: What are you listening to now?
- Next by Date: Re: Best Acoustic/Electric guitar for the money considering the following:
- Previous by thread: Re: What are you listening to now?
- Next by thread: Re: What are you listening to now?