Re: Best Acoustic/Electric guitar for the money considering the following:

Triad wrote:
...Is Martin
better with their cheaper line than most?

Lump:
Define better.

Some anonymous poster:
Boy you really are an idiot! Aren't you?

Define idiot.

Lumpy

In Your Ears for 40 Years
www.LumpyMusic.com

  • Re: Interesting clip
    ... Something more straightfoward than an anonymous poster who either ic ... And that idiot would be you. ... Chas doesn't talk the shit that alot of you others here do. ...
    (rec.martial-arts)
  • Re: OT - Mosquito
    ... Either my ears or my computer stop at 13K. ... Doesn't exactly work as a post, ... All idiots, after reading the first truth, will try it. ... You soon will forward this to another idiot. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: OT - Mosquito
    ... Either my ears or my computer stop at 13K. ... Doesn't exactly work as a post, ... All idiots, after reading the first truth, will try it. ... You soon will forward this to another idiot. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: OT - Mosquito
    ... Either my ears or my computer stop at 13K. ... Theory don't mean squat if it don't work. ... All idiots, after reading the first truth, will try it. ... You soon will forward this to another idiot. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: Blah Blah Blah
    ... Idiot, your ISP will get know - then banned! ... anonymous poster taking the piss out of another anonymous poster? ... Yes they would and they do ban people. ...
    (uk.legal)