Learn Blues Guitar - Soul Music.(how to play blues guitar)
- From: how.to.play.blues.guitar@xxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 23:34:26 -0700 (PDT)
how to play blues guitar,
The first thing you will hear when you learn blues guitar is about the
12 bar blues, 8 bar blues and 16 bar blues, though 12 bar blues is the
most popular. All of them use three primary dominant seventh chords.
12-bar blues has 12 measures composed as follows: 1st measure = I
chord; 2nd measure = I or IV chord; 3rd and 4th measure = I chord; 5th
and 6th measure = IV chord; 7th and 8th measure = I chord; 9th measure
= V chord; 10th measure = IV or V chord; 11th measure = I chord and
the 12th measure is the V chord which takes you to the beginning of
the next chorus.
When you learn blues guitar, the same tune can be played over and over
in a variety of styles and sound great. Much of your creativity in
doing this will depend on your 'comping'...... continue learn at :
see also :
-how to play blues guitar-
- Prev by Date: Re: What are you listening to now?
- Next by Date: Re: What are you listening to now?
- Previous by thread: a piece I'm not sure about
- Next by thread: buying my first acoustic guitar-advice wanted