Re: Use thumbpick or flat pick?
- From: "Reverend Fuzzy" <reverend.fuzzy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 21:23:30 -0500
"Stephen Calder" <calder9@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I've been playing jazz chord melodies out of books and trying
finger-picking styles along with vocals for a couple of years, and have
gotten used to using a thumbpick along with my fingers for all of my
playing. I experimented a bit with flat picks but find them awkward and
difficult to control. Some instruction books seem to call for using a
flat pick exclusively. Should I try to switch over to a flat pick or
just try to do the lessons with the thumbpick and fingers? I just tried
to use the thumbpick like a flatpick with some success. Thanks for your
I'd keep using the thumbpick.
Still better than the "nose pick" :)
Panama City, FL
<This message protected by LumpyFilter 1.0.7>
< Copyright (C) 2008, MSB Data Systems >
- Prev by Date: Re: Tendonitis Anyone?
- Next by Date: my webpage
- Previous by thread: Re: Use thumbpick or flat pick?
- Next by thread: Re: Use thumbpick or flat pick?