Re: I'm missing something
- From: "sycochkn" <sycochkn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 23:34:16 -0700
"Nil" <rednoise+news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On 25 Mar 2008, Pt <peatea@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in alt.guitar.beginner:
On Mar 25, 10:40 am, "Fisher" <F...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
By the way, there are 12 notes in the octave but scales are
usually built from 7 notes.
Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Ti......7 notes.
What's missing here?
Do Di Re Ri Mi Fa Fi Sol Si La Li Ti Do.
Do Ti Te La Le Sol Se Fa Mi Me Re Ra Do.
12 separate notes.
there is also fixed and moveable do. in fixed do c is always do in moveable
do the root of the scale is do.
- Prev by Date: Re: I'm missing something
- Next by Date: Re: layla
- Previous by thread: Re: I'm missing something
- Next by thread: Re: I'm missing something