Re: I want to brag Kid

You sound like you have almost Mastered the guitar in 3 years that
is really outstanding and the makings of a Video or Book with all the
Difficulties youve Encountered. Can you Play and Sing? Also its not just
the Fingerplacing part in playing guitar a pick and how you strum the
Strings counts a lot also. el pintada kid

http://community.webtv.net/PintadaKid/THELONGWALK
I COMPLAINED BECAUSE I HAD NO SHOES UNTIL I MET A MAN WHO HAD NO FEET.
EL PINTADA KID ..... LUPE

  • Re: I want to brag Kid
    ... is really outstanding and the makings of a Video or Book with all the ... Can you Play and Sing? ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: To Jackson: (was Chapdelaine mp3)
    ... despair that is the life of a full time musician. ... I also love the guitar and spend all my ... What really irritated me was your Bach BWV 846 video on youtube. ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)
  • Re: To Jackson: (was Chapdelaine mp3)
    ... despair that is the life of a full time musician. ... I also love the guitar and spend all my ... What really irritated me was your Bach BWV 846 video on youtube. ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)
  • Re: To Jackson: (was Chapdelaine mp3)
    ... despair that is the life of a full time musician. ... I also love the guitar and spend all my ... What really irritated me was your Bach BWV 846 video on youtube. ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)
  • Re: Canon (Pachelbels)
    ... Web Guitar Wizard Revealed at Last ... EIGHT months ago a mysterious image showed up on YouTube, ... 20-second video a gorgeous solemnity. ... composed his Canon in D Major for three violins, ...
    (alt.gathering.rainbow)