locking tuners

Have been looking at the PRS SE Singlecut and one thing the reviews seem to
complain about is the lack of locking tuners.

If I choose to add locking tuners
1) What sort of $ is that. I did some search around, but not sure if there
are specific ones I would need for that PRS SE Singlecut or if they are
"generic", that sort of thing. Can I pick any set of locking tuners?
2) Is it something I could install myself?

  • Re: locking tuners
    ... I have them on my Carvins and I love them. ... My American Deluxe Strat has Schallers, but I haven't changed the strings yet and don't know how well they work. ... to complain about is the lack of locking tuners. ... I did some search around, but not sure if there are specific ones I would need for that PRS SE Singlecut or if they are "generic", that sort of thing. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Spolied for choice : which guitar do I want to use?
    ... rotary pickup selector, locking tuners, etc. - I don't know which ... and the tones from the PRS were just sublime. ...
    (uk.music.guitar)
  • Re: locking tuners
    ... seem to complain about is the lack of locking tuners. ... What sort of $ is that. ... Is it something I could install myself? ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: locking tuners
    ... Big Daddy wrote: ... complain about is the lack of locking tuners. ... I did some search around, but not sure if there are specific ones I would need for that PRS SE Singlecut or if they are "generic", that sort of thing. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: locking tuners
    ... to complain about is the lack of locking tuners. ... What sort of $ is that. ... I've got that guitar, and love it. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)