Re: Hi Guys!

"Stephen Calder" <calder9@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:47c24910$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Lumpy wrote:
Stephen Calder wrote:
... nothing's gonna convince Lumpy that he's just
driving people away with that shit.

I've been trying to get you to go away for years.
I guess my shit isn't that smelly.

I'm not going to let your tastelessness dictate where I post. Others who
read the poisonous drivel will definitely be put off.

Like I said....very low expectations of you, old son, is the way to go.

--
Stephen
Ballina, Australia

Stephen! I cannot believe the depths you have sank to! Shut up and stop this
foolishness now. This arguing is below you. Save your self respect while you
still can...

  • Re: Warrick released from Bengals.. poll labels him "NFL Bust"
    ... > If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another ... >> said Monday after practice. ... That little piece of shit didn't belong on the field. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: before his term is over, I think he might dip in the 20s at least once.......
    ... :If you want me to go on arguing, you'll have to pay for another ... That I remember shit means it "takes up so much of"..? ... if you want to use the fact that I'm not interested in Googling ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: OT:Happy tea bagging
    ... You're so full of shit you assume everyone else is too. ... he's just another troll who never posts anything ... I wouldn't mind if he could make a half-assed effort at arguing his position. ... "Crazy" as entertainment gets tired even more quickly than slapstick. ...
    (alt.smokers.cigars)
  • Re: Do you consider this software licensing practice ethical? I am furious!
    ... able to reach an agreement here. ... Great way to get any useful comments on your shit, child. ... you argue for the sake of arguing and could care less if you're right. ...
    (misc.consumers)
  • bad experience with cafeparts.com
    ... because I understand that shit happens, so I email them advising them of the ... hopefully it'll be a wakeup call to them that arguing with a customer isn't ... Money will go where it's perceived to be of ...
    (alt.coffee)