Re: Online guitar sellers
- From: DS <ds1076@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 04:45:02 GMT
Stephen Calder wrote:
DS wrote:Stephen Calder wrote:
The other reason to go to a good guitar store is that you can play a lot of models and compare them directly. Very difficult to do at home unless you get several shipped to you at once from different sellers.
My ex used to purchase a dozen dresses (or pants or whatever) online and locally, try them on here at home, then return the ones she didn't want. Usually at least ten went back. Women's clothing stores have no problem with that.
Of course, if you did that with guitars, it could eat up a LOT of space on the credit cards waiting for the refunds.
Hello MusiciansFriend? -
I'll take the PRS private stock, the Fender Masterbuilt crash strat, Gibson custom shop engraved Les Paul, the mint condition Byrdland, the custom shop zemaitis, and a large box of picks.
I'll return what I don't want in a couple of weeks...
You see the problem.
I'd love to do it though...
- Prev by Date: Re: First Lesson -- Bad Vibe or Wrong Expectations?
- Next by Date: Re: First Lesson -- Bad Vibe or Wrong Expectations?
- Previous by thread: Re: Online guitar sellers
- Next by thread: Re: Online guitar sellers