Re: Electric guitar & headphones question

Lumpy expounded in news:5rlqmaF14u6n5U1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

jthread wrote:
killfile me i command u
... Or go tell your mommy that
the big, bad man on the internet is picking on you.

Hey jthread.. is Lumpy molesting you?

Posted via a free Usenet account from

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Spyfader
    ... four major products designed for picking up such things and nothing has ... Are you sure that it was spyfader and not something called systemfader? ... I was running Outlook and IE6 and with those two open ... I've run a full Norton (Internet ...
  • Re: Plastic coyotes on golf courses??
    ... You are picking on Canadians again. ... She doesn't use internet, all her mail is delivered via ... rude picture thing stops immediately. ...
  • Re: Dashers personal best
    ... In this fast paced crazy world, finding your mate on the internet is no ... Dasher is a really nice, down to earth guy, not sure why your picking ...
  • Re: OT: and the knucleheads just keep on comin
    ... Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined: ... >> the internet. ... you mean they lie? ... > It is picking up in my area. ...
  • Re: When will we learn ?
    ... yabahoobuh-2 is it recess time's good that they give children access to the internet, that way you have some possibility of picking up some skills other than eating crayons... ...