Re: Electric guitar & headphones question

Lumpy expounded in news:5rlqmaF14u6n5U1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:

jthread wrote:
killfile me i command u
... Or go tell your mommy that
the big, bad man on the internet is picking on you.

Lumpy

Hey jthread.. is Lumpy molesting you?

Snark.

  • Re: Spyfader
    ... four major products designed for picking up such things and nothing has ... Are you sure that it was spyfader and not something called systemfader? ... I was running Outlook and IE6 and with those two open ... I've run a full Norton (Internet ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)
  • Re: Plastic coyotes on golf courses??
    ... You are picking on Canadians again. ... She doesn't use internet, all her mail is delivered via ... rude picture thing stops immediately. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: Dashers personal best
    ... In this fast paced crazy world, finding your mate on the internet is no ... Dasher is a really nice, down to earth guy, not sure why your picking ...
    (rec.windsurfing)
  • Re: OT: and the knucleheads just keep on comin
    ... Jtyc climbed on a soapbox & opined: ... >> the internet. ... you mean they lie? ... > It is picking up in my area. ...
    (microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse)
  • Re: When will we learn ?
    ... yabahoobuh-2 is it recess time already...it's good that they give children access to the internet, that way you have some possibility of picking up some skills other than eating crayons... ...
    (rec.music.phish)