Re: Beefing up my squier strat

<spunj13@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1193086236.990749.315840@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
So I have a squier strat with fender noiseless pickups in the neck and
middle position and a stock pickup in the bridge. I am not really
wanting to buy a new guitar, I am just wanting to make the squier
sound better. Any suggestions out there for a good bridge pickup (was
going to get a jb jr) or any other upgrades I should do (ie. new
fretboard, electronics, etc.)? Any help would be appreciated, thanks
everyone.

Has it been blessed by Allah? One of the most overlooked and one of the best
tone bang for the buck upgrades is to have Allah bless your guitar.

  • Re: Beefing up my squier strat
    ... middle position and a stock pickup in the bridge. ... wanting to buy a new guitar, I am just wanting to make the squier ... Any suggestions out there for a good bridge pickup (was ... I guarantee any one of these items will beef up that guitar no problem. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Beefing up my squier strat
    ... the neck and middle position and a stock pickup in the ... I am not really wanting to buy a new guitar, ... suggestions out there for a good bridge pickup (was going ... only the best beef to beef up the git-box! ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Beefing up my squier strat
    ... I am not really wanting to buy a new guitar, ... suggestions out there for a good bridge pickup (was going ... I guarantee any one of these items will beef up that guitar ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Beefing up my squier strat
    ... wanting to buy a new guitar, I am just wanting to make the squier ... Any suggestions out there for a good bridge pickup (was ... Sound "better"? ... the cost of the guitar. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)