Re: Wall Mounts
- From: "Lumpy" <lumpy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 19:53:11 -0700
I have seen several guitars in shops with the head broken off because
they had fallen...probably from hangers. The idea of putting a paper
towel between - that may make it slip.
I'm having a hard time visualizing "several guitars"
with their heads broken off. Where were these
several guitars? What store? What city?
I can't see how a hanger would cause that.
I REALLY can't see how a paper towel would
encourage that. And I'm even having a hard
time seeing how a guitar that fell off the
wall would break off at the head. Especially
"several" times in a row.
You Played on Lawrence Welk?
Yes but no blue notes. Just blue hairs.
- Prev by Date: Re: Wall Mounts
- Next by Date: Re: Wall Mounts
- Previous by thread: Re: Wall Mounts
- Next by thread: Re: Wall Mounts