Re: Camel Jokes 'n Musical Scars
- From: Charmed Snark <snark@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 03 Oct 2007 14:50:55 GMT
Lumpy expounded in news:5mfo7lFdb2qqU1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
Charmed Snark wrote:....
You know Lumpy, I can think of a lot of other artists that would bug
me way more than Dylan ever would. Did your parents or "ex" inflict
too much Dylan on you or something?
I did have a male cousin that liked the Bob. Had his
hair done in a fro just like the Bob. Talked in a
nasal voice like the Bob.
Yikes... the fro alone might scar..
He got over the Bob and became a Kinks fan.
Then you'd say "How's it going?"
and he'd reply something like
"I'm just lazin on a sunny afternooooooon"
Now _that_ is more like it.
Then last I saw him, in the 70s, he was
a Johnny Rotten fan. He spit and cussed a lot.
Your cousine must have also been influenced by Bowie, going through all of
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Scale/chord finder
- Next by Date: Re: Proper Position
- Previous by thread: Re: Camel Jokes 'n Musical Scars
- Next by thread: Re: Camel Jokes 'n Musical Scars