Re: Fret Buzz

"Lumpy" <lumpy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:5kqelsF50pa7U1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Larry Lamb wrote:
Well OK. I guess my technique can always be improved.

But I have another guitar that does not have the same buzz problem.
So if anyone has any suggestions regarding the setup of the guitar,
that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for not top posting.

I'm still having a hard time imagining when your
situation would be a problem. You're either fretting
a note or you're not. When is it that you're "almost
fretting" it and therefore seeing this problem?

Lumpy

You were the Ken-L-Ration St Bernard?
Yes. My dog's bigger.
www.lumpyvoice.net

Every time I release my finger off the fret that is. Just before the sustaining notes goes silent I hear a buzz. Maybe I'll try record it and post the recording somewhere.

Thanks for helping

Larry

.