Re: Ed goes insane! $20 More
- From: Charmed Snark <snark@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 06 Sep 2007 15:44:21 GMT
On 05 Sep 2007, Sean <sean@xxxxxxxx> wrote in alt.guitar.beginner:
Aren't all songs in the key of I? Some of them are only in I,
with no IV or V or anything else.
Not unless you are in the key of vi. Which reminds me, what key
is Sweet Home Alabama in? :-)
It's in I. If not, someone should be held accountable.
vi r u sayings dat?
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com
- Prev by Date: Re: Suggestions for learning scales
- Next by Date: Re: Suggestions for learning scales
- Previous by thread: Re: Ed goes insane! $20 More
- Next by thread: Suggestions for learning scales