" Don Lewis" <*NOSPAM*don_lewis@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:ozBni.50623$5j1.43931@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I found this newsgroup on my ISP. I
have lurked for a while and it seems
there are no students posting here...
Am I wrong?? Looks like everyone is
an instructor or pro. player..... D.L.

dirtweed@xxxxxxxxxxx (Dirtweed) wrote:

I'm a student sort of. I'm trying to learn
by myself.

I too am a relatively new player teaching myself--slowly!

Methinks many of the regular posters, though knowledgeable, scare the
newbies away with their flaming threads.

Sometimes it feels like I stepped into somone elses family squabble, and
that can be rather uncomfortable & intimidating to an outsider.

Nevertheless, most of the time they do answer newbie questions very
well.
-Pon

good observation.

  • Re: beginner student players ??
    ... there are no students posting here... ... an instructor or pro. ... most of the time they do answer newbie questions very ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: beginner student players ??
    ... there are no students posting here... ... an instructor or pro. ... I've been playing for about 3 and a half years now and while I don't post ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: beginner student players ??
    ... it seems there are no students posting here... ... Looks like everyone is an instructor or pro. ... I've been playing for a little under 2 years. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: beginner student players ??
    ... it seems there are no students posting here... ... Looks like everyone is an instructor or pro. ... The beginner guitar players get scared off by all the pro's like Lumpy and ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)