Re: How do I progress?

Carvin wrote:
"flamingkitties" <flamingkitties@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:f6m7mk$com$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ythread wrote:
You may have come to the wrong place for advice. Here you'll actually get suggestions on how to improve your playing. I think your looking for something else. Try alt.whine. ;)
Meh.
You're.

I know the internet, I've been here a decade don't make me angry, I've got LOLCATS and I'm not afraid to use them.

is that you scott??

No, it's me, Lou.
Hello.

  • Re: How do I progress?
    ... get suggestions on how to improve your playing. ... Meh. ... I know the internet, I've been here a decade don't make me angry, I've got LOLCATS and I'm not afraid to use them. ... Spare time goes on travelling across the country, Wii, reading and being a bit obsessed with Devo. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: How do I progress?
    ... ythread wrote: ... suggestions on how to improve your playing. ... Meh. ... I know the internet, I've been here a decade don't make me angry, I've got LOLCATS and I'm not afraid to use them. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: How do I progress?
    ... get suggestions on how to improve your playing. ... Meh. ... I know the internet, I've been here a decade don't make me angry, I've ... children's television programmes from the 80s. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Obviously you have nothing better to with your life, Larry?
    ... it looks like you spend more time on the internet ... miles away playing a money game with about 20-30 people watching. ... this is how I learned about the death of one my best friends. ... instructional clinics, a forthcoming straight pool dvd, etc. ...
    (rec.sport.billiard)
  • Re: The REAL ID problem, and solutions
    ... concern isn't just the forums. ... It's one thing to soapbox about the illusion of privicy on the Internet, ... Suddenly everyone knows who you are and chat is constantly flooded with people who want to talk politics instead of playing the game. ... I have heard the argument that a lack of privacy is why celebrities get paid the big bucks -- it is the price of celebrity. ...
    (alt.games.warcraft)