Re: scale fingering

sycochkn wrote:

Smell the phosphor bronze,

the Madagascar rosewood and the cedar.

Sorry, this is a beginner's group, and only intermediate and pro level
guitars come in Madagascar Rosewood and Cedar. I think you meant
something more along the lines of, smell the plywood. :-)

  • Re: scale fingering
    ... guitars come in Madagascar Rosewood and Cedar. ... Free download of technical exercises worth a lifetime of practice: ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: scale fingering
    ... level guitars come in Madagascar Rosewood and Cedar. ... That nice quality Estaban wood smell? ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: western red cedar and sitka
    ... Conventional wisdom would suggest the western red cedar is better. ... and as the inner layer of Ramirez classicals it has been slowly ... When it comes right down to it, a great luthier will build great guitars ... I have reached an understanding with my main supplier of billets. ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)
  • Re: Bored
    ... I believe cedar was first used on nylon strung guitars. ... Canadian builder of Selmer/Mac style jazz guitars, Michael Dunn, worked ... Bill was a genuine character and lead a very colourful life. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: Do concert guitarists prefer spruce tops?
    ... Most classical guitars in this price range have a cedar top simply ... because quality cedar is cheaper than quality spruce, ...
    (rec.music.classical.guitar)