A Complete Learning Method

Studies show that 97% of all guitarists discover that learning how to
play guitar isn't as easy as they thought it would be. And if you keep
using the same old time-wasting strategies, drills and boring
exercises that other people use, you're even worse off! Which is why
I'm sure you'll never need another guitar guide once you use Jamorama.
http://guitariash.blogspot.com/#

  • Re: Learn how to play guitar
    ... Does Ozzy play guitar? ... and you're probably using ineffective methods of learning how ... I wrote Jamorama because I was ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.jazz)
  • How Do Beginners Learn How to Play Guitar?
    ... it comes to learning how to play the guitar. ... They range from finding the right guitar to finding the right teacher, ... how to play guitar online. ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar)
  • Re: Any good DVDs for learning?
    ... I am learning by myself acoustic guitar with a CD called "The Easiest ... Way To Play Guitar" by Media Guitar Method. ... thrash right through to classical and some easy listening if ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Introduction
    ... My name is Chris, and I am just starting out, learning ... to play guitar. ... :) I've been reading books from ... of "Guitar For Dummies" I once had, ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: H/H amplifier
    ... A non guitar playing collegue bought a H/H 50w Studio combo in the '70's ... with the aim of learning to play guitar. ... So the amp is as new with the original cover. ... But I'm learning to appreciate expensive ones! ...
    (uk.music.guitar)