Re: Why have two Gs?
- From: "Lumpy" <lumpy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 17:14:11 -0700
A beginner is likely to be using open chords. And G7 (3 2 0 0 0 1) is
going to be an extremely useful, ordinary, ubiquitous chord for him.
G7 as 1 2 0 0 0 3 is a nice enough chord, but it will be much less
likely to be what the OP beginner needs.
Poof! He's no longer a beginner!
In Your Ears for 40 Years
- Prev by Date: Re: can anyone recommend an affordable de-humidifier
- Next by Date: Re: Why have two Gs?
- Previous by thread: Re: Why have two Gs?
- Next by thread: Re: Why have two Gs?