Re: Recording SOftware

Bam voiced his/her/it's humble opinion in alt.guitar.beginner on Sat 28
Apr 2007 08:32:32a:

Ok, but what if... I really like the software I got. has everything I
need.

what would I need to be able to plug into my sound card without
damaging it??

I am guessing that straight in wouldn't be healthy

Plug it into the line-in port on your sound card and you're good to go.

Later......

LabRat...... |:^{)

  • Re: Recording SOftware
    ... I think the official line as always is dont do it. ... with plugging into it from a guitar with a preamp. ... what would I need to be able to plug into my sound card without damaging ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • RE: playing audio CDs on FC4
    ... Under Windows I can play and rip CDs on the DVD ... >> Have you plugged the cd drive into the input on the sound card. ... > be on the motherboard somewhere.... ... A more simple solution may be, just plug your speakerinto your ...
    (Fedora)
  • Re: Recording SOftware
    ... what would I need to be able to plug into my sound card without damaging ... I have been looking for some recording software, so I can plug into my ... You could look at IK Multimedia's Stealth Plug ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Microphone problems
    ... Yes - the sound card and speakers work quite normally. ... plug the mic into the splitter and then plug the splitter into the line-in ... >> from the speakers of the hi-fi. ...
    (uk.rec.audio)
  • Re: Recording SOftware
    ... what would I need to be able to plug into my sound card without damaging ... I have been looking for some recording software, so I can plug into my ... background noise. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)