- From: "Bam" <bam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 10:04:42 -0400
I have been looking for some recording software, so I can plug into my
computer and record.
I have been playing for over 20 years, but computer recording is something
new to me.
Now, 2 things come to mind. First, if my guitar has a preamp, that takes a
9V battery, and I plug into the line in on my sound card, is there a chance
of blowing the card??
Second, I have come across software called...
Acoustica Mix Master. I have been using this by using the mic on my headset.
It works well, as far as the software goes, just too much crap background
noise. Is this software a good program to use??
But I am really concerned about the sound card as stated in the first
question.. I just don't know if I should use a special type of pci card for
guitar or something. Any help would be appreciated.
- Prev by Date: Re: VJ question.
- Next by Date: Re: E Major and E minor Pentatonicscales--connectedboxesillustrated
- Previous by thread: Ricky Skaggs & Bruce Hornsby on Conan O'Brien Tonight
- Next by thread: Re: Recording SOftware