AGB Wiki: Major Pentatonic Boxes

I have updated the Unofficial AGB Wiki site with some basic
information about Major Pentatonic Boxes with simple colour coded
diagrams:

http://agb.atwiki.com/page/Pentatonics

These pages illustrate the 5 pentatonic boxes, with notes numbered
starting from "R" (for root) for major pentatonic scales. This
should also help those who know the box patterns, but maybe haven't
memorized where the root notes are.

The link at the end of that page, links to a full sized diagram with
the colour coded boxes shown together. I've tried to keep this as
simple as possible to keep it easy for beginners.

*** NB: I have not done diagrams for the minor scale yet.

The main site is here:

http://agb.atwiki.com

If you spot any errors in the diagrams/text, then by all means let
me know.

Thanks, Snark.