- From: "Lumpy" <lumpy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 11:13:59 -0700
My band is considering that we all tune down to Eb. Not for the
sound but to make it easier for the singers to hit the high notes.
If the singers want different keys,
they should pass out lead sheets
or arrangements in their keys.
Don't do it. What are they going to demand next?
Anything they feel like "demanding". The singer is king/queen.
Without them, it's a bunch of back up musicians "doing tech".
Musicians with a professional approach will put it in any
key necessary so that the performance sounds best.
You were on CHiPs? Did you wear those sexy
tight pants and high boots like Erik Estrada?
- Prev by Date: Re: FINALLY...GOT IT! (Some wheeling and dealing with GC management)
- Next by Date: Re: FINALLY...GOT IT! (Some wheeling and dealing with GC management)
- Previous by thread: Re: Eb
- Next by thread: Re: Eb