Is it jazz?
- From: "no66yŠ" <bounce@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2006 23:09:48 +0100
Feeling quite pleased with myself.
I fired up audacity, played a rhythm track
then played a lead over it.
Its far from perfect but it was literally made up as it went along.
It uses Ionian mode for the lead (thanks to DV for the mode tuition)
The track is just under 2mb and is definitely a rough cut
but is it jazz? (I usually play sabbath type stuff - or try to anyway)
Those who find they're touched by madness
Sit down next to me
Reply to address is a spam trap.
Use no66y [at] breathe [dot] com
- Prev by Date: Re: Odd post for gibson Les Paul owners
- Next by Date: Re: Amp input choices
- Previous by thread: advice on playing Glory Road as played by Warren Haynes
- Next by thread: Re: Is it jazz?