Re: B Major Fingering
- From: "sycochkn" <sycochkn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 01:02:55 GMT
Most people who have such a problem is due to the thumb position. You have
to get the knucle of that i or a fretting finger up high to clear the E
string try tilting your hand a bit toward the nut.
"A Sharp" <asharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
"sycochkn" <sycochkn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
You probably have your thumb wrapped around the neck too far.
I am positioned in the classical style -- my thumb is always behind and
parallel to the neck. Of course, you're probably joking...
- Prev by Date: Re: B Major Fingering
- Next by Date: Re: I give up
- Previous by thread: Re: B Major Fingering
- Next by thread: Re: B Major Fingering