Re: Looking for software

I downloaded the demo for Guitar Rig 2, as I've been wanting to try it
for a while and didn't know there was a demo. So now I have a stupid
question... How do I get a signal into it? I'm not sure where the
guitar is supposed to plug in, or do I have to record the guitar clean
and run the recording through the program somehow? Thanks.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Covers bands or originals band?
    ... I once had a two hour phone conversation trying to negotiate royalties with ... He went from wanting it all to wanting a 2/5 ... > 2) married member needs money and eventually expects ... > 6) singer pokes guitar player's alcaholic girl friend so guitar who owns ...
  • Re: Basic Beginner Teaching and Practice Questions
    ... Shes been wanting to learn to play since and I havent taken ... > On her first lesson I covered the parts of a Guitar and what they do, ... > want her to lose interest so I would like her to learn open chords and some ... breaks down the basics to a degree not available anywhere else and I ...
  • Re: Leica M8 Best crop-frame pictures yet?
    ... despite not wanting to look - it's a bit like a car accident).. ... guitar rather than him.. ... (like guitar strings!), you should know that downsampling can give you ...
  • Re: Beefing up my squier strat
    ... middle position and a stock pickup in the bridge. ... wanting to buy a new guitar, I am just wanting to make the squier ... Any suggestions out there for a good bridge pickup (was ... tone bang for the buck upgrades is to have Allah bless your guitar. ...
  • Re: Looking for a 5 - 8 channel mixer only....
    ... Acting and Voiceover Demos ... Guitar player?: ... Not wanting put doubt in your mind but i remember that we used these ...