Re: Scale Question
- From: Nil <rednoise+news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 11:39:11 -0500
On 13 May 2006, "Roger E. Blumberg" <rblumberg@xxxxxxx> wrote in
- how about you turn the record over -- you're becoming a bore
- how about spending less time being a critic and more time
contributing, producing something, creating something, yourself.
- how about remembering that no one here owes you anything, this
is not an "entitlement", it's strictly voluntary.
- how about you not read my posts anymore if you don't like my
The shortest phrase I can think of, given that you insist on
keeping things short and simple, is to say; go f*ch yourself, and
go get your music lessons from someone or somewhere else.
That's at least 5 black marks you can add to the list you're keeping on
musiclessons@xxxxxxxxx . Unless you count differently.
Oh, and add a couple for me, will you please?
- Prev by Date: Re: mysongbook.com shut down
- Next by Date: Re: Difference between good & bad kit.
- Previous by thread: Re: Scale Question
- Next by thread: Re: Scale Question