Re: amp question

Kenneth Fields wrote:
Is there an amp in the moderate price range (few hundred bucks) which works equally well for both electric guitar and electric bass? Just for home practice. Space is limited and one fits a lot better than two. Headphone jack required. Thanks. Ken.

You could always use a cheap Digitech RP series pedal into a keyboard amp. It'll work for guitar and bass. They make a separate RP for bass, but I don't see why you couldn't just tweak some presets on the guitar model and use it for bass.

  • Paul explains it all...
    ... Paul talks about his guitar and bass guitar ... who my favorite bass player was, I would say, "That Motown guy. ... L.A. I'm a cheap sort, ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: correct name: "electric bass", "bass guitar". etc?
    ... The electric guitar is a solid version of the acoustic ... The electric bass guitar descended from this, ... Actually calling it an acoustic bass electric guitar is pretty much over ... But historically it replaced the upright bass. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: Newbie to the group Introduction
    ... I've been playing guitar and bass since the 80's. ... Along the way, taught my self to play piano and keyboards, learned about ...
    (rec.music.makers.guitar.acoustic)
  • Re: new soundclip
    ... Bass sound is wrong, ... asked them to mic the guitar and bass however they normally would and ... then put my mics in there also. ... Tenor was on a U87 in the booth. ...
    (rec.audio.pro)
  • Re: How I started playing guitar....long
    ... I did and still do love the Andrews sisters songs. ... an old Harmony acoustic guitar with a huge crack in the top and 3 ... I took that thing every where I went and spent hours learning to play ... Two guitars, bass, sax and drums. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)