Re: sustained note...
- From: "Tony Done" <tonydone@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 20:44:48 GMT
"Nil" <rednoise+news@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On 25 Apr 2006, "Kernix" <jimkernicky@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in
I'd have to disagree - a guitar is technically a stringed
intrument - like harps, violins, chellos, pianos, etc. Just
because you attack the string with a pick doesn't make it a
Piano is considered to be a percussion instrument.
A quick internet search suggests that the classification is ambiguous. Eg
The Chicago Symphony Orchestra site lists the piano as a stringed
instrument, but comments that when an orchestral player says he/she plays
strings, it is usually understood to mean violins etc. A yahoo group also
classified it as a stringed instrument.
- Prev by Date: Re: Country music
- Next by Date: Re: Fantasty Gig
- Previous by thread: Re: sustained note...
- Next by thread: Re: sustained note...