Re: Days like these...

I'm relieved it isnt just me who gets days like that! must be even worse if
you in a gigging band though. what happens then?
(though I may have started something unfortunate with the crusty sock line -
hmmmm,,, crusty sock rock - I feel a Ramones moment coming)

"Robert Machado" wrote in message
I get in this incredible zone where time
flies by.

Great post, I can relate to everything you said - though I dont have an
acoustic yet (but its next on my GAS list!)

the above comment - being "in the zone" I know that too - its like the
opposite of last night - when you hit the zone you seem to be able to play
anything and it sounds great and time just whizzes by.

maybe thats it - for every moment "in the zone" you have an equal moment in
the doldrums? a kind of universal law of music where everything balances out
:-)

fingers crossed that the doldrums moments become fewer and fewer?

--
No66y©
Those who find they're touched by madness

Reply to address is a spam trap.
Use no66y [at] breathe [dot] com

.