Re: intermediate player ... need focus..!
- From: "Raymo" <ray.skinner@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 22:49:01 +1100
I think this (A) is the best key for the minor pentatonic scale, as the
positions in really great spots on the fret board; if that makes any sense.
"Pt" <can.not.be@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On 21 Mar 2006 06:44:08 -0800, "Daniel" <daniel.deslandes@xxxxxxxxx>
For starters I suggest that you try playing a minor pentatonic scale
ofer a Major I, IV, V progression.
Like A minor pent scale over chords A, D, E7.
- Prev by Date: Re: Recording during practice
- Next by Date: Playing Chords
- Previous by thread: Re: intermediate player ... need focus..!
- Next by thread: Re: intermediate player ... need focus..!