Re: Playing Standing Up
- From: "Larry" <none@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 15:29:34 -0500
I've done that :)
Back in my "previous guitar attempt life" I was recovering from some surgery
and played in bed all the time.
Of course, pain meds make the experience a bit strange LOL.
"TheTortoise" <myjunkbin@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> I've had an interesting related experience. Ever since I began playing
> (about 1-1/2 years ago), I've played primarily sitting in the living
> room or lying down in bed playing my kids to sleep. I've had no
> difficulty making the transition to playing standing up and I think
> it's because of the similar guitar/body position when lying down.
> So, if you're lazy like me and want to practice playing standing up,
> just lie on the bed and practice. Worked for me!!
- Prev by Date: Re: Playing Standing Up
- Next by Date: Re: Playing Standing Up
- Previous by thread: Re: Playing Standing Up
- Next by thread: Re: Playing Standing Up