Re: Changing isp
- From: "RockaBilly" <Hard@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 05:15:08 -0600
"Thomas" <yeahrightnoway@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> "Roger E. Blumberg" <rblumberg@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >> From: "RockaBilly" <Hard@xxxxxxxxx>
> >> Organization: Time-Warner Telecom
> >> Newsgroups: alt.guitar.beginner
> >> Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 11:37:29 -0600
> >> Subject: Re: Changing isp
> >> I never thought it could be interpreted that way. It's a head with two
> >> upraised arms saying, "I see the light." :)
> > hey, that's cool (I never knew if it had a meaning either).
> > Don't change!
> > Roger
> Prety obvious it's a martini glass with an olive in it!
Kewl! but I don't drink.
- Prev by Date: Re: Beginner
- Next by Date: Re: OT: Halloween Joke
- Previous by thread: Re: Changing isp
- Next by thread: Cleaning the fretboard