Re: Ebay OT and ot
- From: "Warren W. Gay VE3WWG" <ve3wwg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 05 Oct 2005 16:02:39 -0400
David Martel wrote:
I think you are wrong. If ebay scams were sent at random then I would have received these before I used ebay but this did not happen. As soon as I made a purchase on ebay I was flooded with scam mail. I suspect that ebay is being hacked from the inside. I won't use ebay again until they eliminate this problem. I'm very nervous about their security.
The choice is yours to make, but I think you may be waiting a long time. Even the Movie production houses can't prevent employees from stealing movies and releasing them to the Internet. You'll never get perfection at this level, from eBay or any future eBay.
- Prev by Date: Re: Ebay OT and ot
- Next by Date: Re: Ebay OT and ot
- Previous by thread: Re: Ebay OT and ot
- Next by thread: Re: Ebay OT and ot