Re: Literature / "practice regimen" suggestions
- From: Wound Up <none@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 03:13:42 GMT
David Raleigh Arnold wrote:
On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 02:23:20 +0000, Wound Up wrote:
I'm learning with tab and a book on my new classical. I played bass for 6 years, and took a year of classical piano. I have studied basic theory in a classroom setting, although it was over 15 years ago. My brother is a talented guitarist, and I guess you could say I have decent all-around potential, rhythm, ear, etc. I was an ok pianist and can still play a bit.
What I'm looking for are some suggestions for good songs, and scale and chord exercises to use.
I have the best tech. daveA
I'll take a look.
- Prev by Date: Re: Literature / "practice regimen" suggestions
- Next by Date: Re: Beginner song of the week No 2
- Previous by thread: Re: Literature / "practice regimen" suggestions
- Next by thread: Post amp effect placement + effects level question