Re: One of my (guitar-related) problems....
- From: "Denny" <impala4speed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 7 Aug 2005 13:35:48 -0700
You're absolutely right about the Charlie Parker stuff being
challenging. I've heard the terms 'rest stroke' before but didn't know
what that was about until your explanation. I will definitely work on
Yeah, you know years ago I could read music in jr. high school band,
but long since had forgotten. When I started learning guitar, I relied
on tab. But working on 'Donna Lee' sheet music has forced me to read
again, applying it to the fretboard. And it's been an extremely
interesting experience! But it's something that I really want to do.
Thanks much for your advice.
- Prev by Date: Re: My music
- Next by Date: Re: Is This Normal?
- Previous by thread: Re: One of my (guitar-related) problems....
- Next by thread: Re: One of my (guitar-related) problems....