Re: thumb rest
- From: "Noah Roberts" <nroberts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 4 Aug 2005 11:59:34 -0700
Greg Cisko wrote:
> "Mike C." <Funkifized@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >I don't have clinical evidence, I've got real-world evidence. People I know
> > that have carpal tunnel. How difficult is that to realize?
> Huh... What does this actually say?
Nothing. There are a whole range of injuries that can happen to your
hand through repetition. CTS is actually not all that common, not half
as much as it is claimed to be anyway. There is also a miriad things
that can cause CTS and other RSI. Just because there are people that
may have CTS that also play a certain way doesn't necissarily mean
there is a causual relationship although there very well could be.
People used to say popping your fingers caused arthritus too... These
"folk medicine" diagnostics really can't be trusted.
- Prev by Date: Re: thumb rest
- Next by Date: Re: Fast fret
- Previous by thread: Re: thumb rest
- Next by thread: Re: thumb rest