Re: Q # 2 ...

PITOR ' wrote:
> is there any special exercises that i could do to help my left ( fret
> ) hand hold chords better. you see i have VERY small hands and
> holding a simple C chord is murder ughhhhhhhh! i am a beginning
> guitar player abd i just want to get better. please help if you can.]

You will gain an inch or more of stretch or after you have played
awhile.

Hang in there. It gets better after a year.

Regards,

Harry

  • Re: Q # 2 ...
    ... > is there any special exercises that i could do to help my left ( ... > fret) hand hold chords better. ... need flexibility and finger independence. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Q # 2 ...
    ... > is there any special exercises that i could do to help my left (fret) ... > hand hold chords better. ... The good news is that it's normal and it'll go away with practice. ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Q # 2 ...
    ... > is there any special exercises that i could do to help my left (fret) ... > hand hold chords better. ... should be able to find an instructor that can help you the way you need ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
    ... is there any special exercises that i could do to help my left (fret) ... hand hold chords better. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: Q # 2 ...
    ... >> is there any special exercises that i could do to help my left ... >> (fret) hand hold chords better. ... > I wont' be long when you start saying that about the F chord. ... Anyway, back to what PITOR said, just keep practicing and you ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)