Re: Left-hander

"Nataly" <natalydt@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:42d14d3f$0$1211$8fcfb975@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Hello all,
>
> I'm left-hander and so there is not a lot of choice for me.
> I'd like to start with an electro-acoustic (don't know if you say that in
> english), which model would you advise me?
> I like Takamine, do you think that it would be a good choice?
>
> Thank you in advance for your advices :0)
>
> Nataly
>
> Hi Nataly where are my manners ? First of all welcome to the newsgroup.
> Yes I am the one asking the questions believe
me they are relevent if your buying a guitar.The questions that a reputable
music store would ask, It you narrowed it down
to a lefthanded Takamine or Fender thats good, at present I own a Fender DG
10 -12 series a 12 string guitar
it has a laminated spruce top and a Nato Neck whats the point ? well I paid
about $ 260.00 plus tax Cdn. funds
Now I was looking at another fender with a solid spruce top and mahogany
neck they were asking 450.00 so you see
as Roger mentioned you have to do Your home work. My guitar sounds pretty
good but i still go to the music store and try
other guitars and in hind sight I would still like to own a good quality 6
sting with a solid spruce top.they improve with age
so keep us posted and good luck.

  • Fender time line (60 years)
    ... year-by-year guide to Fender products and some famous music ... The first Deluxe "Model 26" and Princeton amps are ... 1950 Fender introduces the single-pickup Esquire® guitar. ... the Blue Caps (Johnny Meeks plays a Stratocaster guitar on ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: Fender time line (60 years)
    ... being made on Fender instruments ... ... The first Deluxe "Model 26" and Princeton amps are ... 1950  Fender introduces the single-pickup Esquire® guitar. ... the Blue Caps (Johnny Meeks plays a Stratocaster guitar on ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: very cheap guitars
    ... I was pretty enthusiastic about the idea...I bought two tele clones (mostly because I wanted to modify the bodies and didn't want to chop up an expensive guitar). ... you can change the pickups and put real Fender stuff in there...I paid $25 for one set of MIM tele pickups plus electronics. ... factory" would you say that the tele clones would be about the same as, say, a Squier Standard Tele, or does the Squier have some extra effort put into it since it carries the Fender name? ...
    (alt.guitar.beginner)
  • Re: lawsuit guitars
    ... If it is just a name, why put the word "Lawsuit" in front of the word ... MONEY ON FENDER COPIES. ... bought the company off CBS did what Leo was too nice to do and CBS was ... don't ask because it might make their guitar worth what a copy is ...
    (alt.guitar)
  • Re: To Martin ,Taylor,Gibson
    ... There are no lawsuit versions of anything. ... Fender and Gibson were beginning to develop the ideas that their own ... Fender suing G&L to not produce a guitar ...
    (alt.guitar)