Re: Fretless U-bass needed
- From: bjacoby <bjacoby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 08 May 2012 00:13:39 -0400
On 5/6/2012 6:36 AM, bassdiva wrote:
I've had one for a couple of years now--they'll stop laughing as soonOk, I'll have to see if I can find one over here to try out, thanks for
as they hear it. I got mine used, in excellent shape, for $95.00 USD,
and it's been used onstage for at least one song every gig since. Try
one if you can.
I was looking at a used one to buy just for fun. I loved the size and the look. The sound was amazing. But I have to say that I found the rubber strings VERY sticky (people talk about putting powder on your hands to play it) and let me say for me the scale is VERY short making the fingering extremely tight! I'm no violin player! I decided not to buy it.
- Prev by Date: Re: Chris Ethridge of the Flying Burrito Brothers dies
- Next by Date: Re: Anybody read the article about the Lane Poor Minima bass?
- Previous by thread: Re: Fretless U-bass needed
- Next by thread: Re: Fretless U-bass needed