OT.......20 percent chance

....that I could drop dead at any time. Thats what the Cardiologist
said to me the other day. Looks like Im scheduled for Aortic Valve
replacement. Angiogram first. I've heard they're not nice...... I know
a lot of you wished that would come true. I've been a huge ass in the
past.

Wish me luck !!!!!

  • Re: OT.......20 percent chance
    ... Looks like Im scheduled for Aortic Valve ... replacement. ... Angiogram first. ... Oh, and I know it's awkward when you already have a cardiologist and all, but a second opinion can't hurt from another cardiologist. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: OT.......20 percent chance
    ... Looks like Im scheduled for Aortic Valve ... replacement. ... Angiogram first. ... Praying for your health and recovery, ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: OT.......20 percent chance
    ... Looks like Im scheduled for Aortic Valve ... replacement. ... Angiogram first. ... it's probably a very small group that hasn't been considered "an ass" by at least some readers at one point or another! ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)
  • Re: OT.......20 percent chance
    ... Looks like Im scheduled for Aortic Valve ... replacement. ... Angiogram first. ... That means no more posting recordings to the net. ...
    (alt.guitar.bass)