Re: OT: smoking in clubs...

John (NJ) wrote:
On Feb 7, 2:59 pm, de...@xxxxxxxxx (Derek Tearne) wrote:

This helps us be the most incarcerated society in history. So we
got that going for us...

That's a different debate.

Agreed. Any book on World War II will prove that statement false.

Lol - yeah, there's that. But at the same time... that really
outrageous link I posted... :)

--
Les Cargill

  • Tell the House to debate the War.
    ... TELL THE HOUSE TO SIGN ON TO H.R. 543 TO DEBATE THE IRAQ WAR ... IF WE WANT BETTER MEMBERS OF CONGRESS WE MUST SUPPORT BETTER CANDIDATES ...
    (alt.politics.bush)
  • Re: War on Christianity
    ... As the past few years have shown, whoever gets to frame how the debate ... by getting everyone to use the phrase "war on Christmas" to discuss ... frenzy of donations with an artificial "War on Christianity." ... I think the Rapture Cult ...
    (alt.religion.christian)
  • Re: The United States of America - land of war criminals at large
    ... to make war. ... There is going to be a debate today on the floor of the House of Representatives ... The appropriate relationship between politics and war ...
    (talk.politics.misc)
  • Re: Man to man
    ... dispute" for the leadership of the group... ... Why would Bush agree to "debate" with someone who's public position is ... but every effort to settle middle eastern issues (that ... but war is good for controlling population growth amongst the ...
    (rec.martial-arts)