Re: Try this link....
- From: "JoeSpareBedroom" <newstrash@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 12:10:40 -0400
"*e#c" <slammer294@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Apr 20, 11:12 pm, Les Cargill <lcargil...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Apr 20, 7:48 pm, "eadg"<don'...@xxxxxx> wrote:
"*e#c"<slammer...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
..it should take you right to my page. Then scroll down to
Worked for me.
If it's all your own work you make a good fist of it with the
vocals (the Big O is hard to copy, granted) but the backing
track is awful - I'd run a mile from a live rendition.
I realize the backing wasn't up to par. I did it all on a Multi-
timbral Keyboard, even the Bass track.
One of these will improve on that keyboard a great
Les Cargill- Hide quoted text -
- Show quoted text -
What exactly does it do? Looks like an effects unit to me.
- Prev by Date: Re: Alright.....
- Next by Date: Re: Alright.....
- Previous by thread: Re: Try this link....
- Next by thread: Re: Try this link....