- From: Pt <peatea@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 07:51:28 -0700 (PDT)
My brother was13 years younger than me.
I was taking guitar lessons when he was born.
I put a lot of time into guitar and he was listening to me almost from
Nobody knew at the time but he had a photographic memory.
I came home from school one day and he was playing my guitar, I
suppose he was 4 or 5.
I was pissed because my guitar was the most important thing in my
He was playing songs I was working on note for note.
Soon after that my parents bought him a guitar.
In a short time he was playing rings around me.
Only thing I did better was theory.
We jammed together often but we never played out together.
It was like jamming with a clone.
He's gone now but we made some fantastic music together.
- From: bassman2
- Prev by Date: OT: CIA's 'Facebook' Program Dramatically Cut Agency's Costs
- Next by Date: Re: Job?
- Previous by thread: Re: Siblings
- Next by thread: Re: Siblings